A balanced hormone status is a prerequisite for the well-being of humans.
As messengers the hormones have countless metabolic tasks to accomplish. Too high or too low levels of eg estrogen, progesterone, cortisol, thyroid hormones may cause a variety of symptoms, such as:
- Weight gain, diabetes, high blood pressure,
- Fatigue, depression, burn-out-syndrome,
- Menstrual disorders, PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome), PCO (Polycystic ovarian syndrome), fibroids
- The typical menopausal symptoms of women and men
- Joint and muscle pain, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis
- Dysfunction of the thyroid
- Headache and migraine
- Thinking, memory, concentration disorders ADHD and other complaints
A salvia test¹ is used to determine the amount of bioavailable hormones and how much regulation of the hormone balance is needed.Hormone 400px We work with natural, so-called bio-identical hormones, which correspond in their structure and their biochemical structure of the body´s own active ingredients. When the hormones are in balance, the symptoms and general condition can improve.
¹ Hormone diagnosis from saliva is particularly informative, as it specifically determines the free, biologically active portion of the hormones. It offers numerous advantages over blood detection: Sampling is non-invasive, painless and can be done at any time and in any place.
If you have any further questions, please contact me.